Ongoing: 16 Days of Activism
Welcome! #16DaysofActivism occurs every year from November 25th to December 10th. Join in on the conversation and different initiatives by clicking below:
- Global Initiative; 16 Days of Activism Campaign is focusing on informal women workers across the globe. Learn more here.
- View their 2020 Advocacy Guide here.
- Canadian Initiative; Canadian Women’s Foundation, read more about what they’re doing and how we can #ActTogether here.
- View their 16 Days of Activism Calendar here for daily acts of activism.
- Local Initiatives;
- Consent Belongs Here, the Sexual Violence Prevention Center at Nipissing University is hosting their own 16 Days of Activism calendar. You can follow their posts on Instagram here.
Amelia Rising will be sharing a collection of images and posts during 16 Days below. For all images & posts, join us on social media to engage in the conversation and daily actions! Find us on Instagram or Facebook.
- Women’s March Canada
- Rising Up fundraiser
- Take Back the Night